This is just a place to give my thoughts so that they do not eat me alive. I may post about my Life, music, sports or whatever I feel like.

(Audio) @LeaQSunshine "November Skies 11-11-11"...

You ever have that one artist who appears on another person's single that you dig and they 'poof'....VANISH ON YOU?

Ms. Quezada is that for me...I LOVED....LOVED.....LOVED....LOVED HER VOCALS ON Lil Flip's "Sunshine". Just KNEW I would hear more....was disappointed I didn't....Well.....



Lil' Flip featuring Lea - Sunshine by keyzz
More is here..for me anyway as I had not heard from her since that song (Definitely gonna do a search though to find more stuff...asap). Didn't put two and two together when Fif announced her signing to G-Note...







Share:

0 comments:

Contact

November 18th, 2023. Still being able to have joy for others.

Her death never took that from me.  Losing my Mama and Daddy never took this from me.  Life hasn't taken this away from me. Bitter exes ...