This is just a place to give my thoughts so that they do not eat me alive. I may post about my Life, music, sports or whatever I feel like.

2012 Mercedes CLS63 AMG Review: Car Reviews

1. A twin-turbo 5.5L V8 makes 518-hp and 516 lb-ft of torque for a 4.4 second 0-60 mph time. 2. An AMG Performance Package adds a carbon fiber trunk lid spoiler and engine cover, sports suspension, AMG steering wheel, upgraded brakes and brings power to 550-hp and 590 lb-ft of torque for a 4.3 second 0-60 time.
3. The AMG Speedshift MCT 7-speed automatic transmission offers five drive modes: ‘C’ (controlled efficiency), ‘S’ (sport), ‘S+’ (Sport Plus), ‘M’ (manual) and ‘RS’ (race start).
4. CLS63 AMG models start at $94,900.




















2012 Mercedes CLS63 AMG Review: Car Reviews


This CLS starts at $94,900, and with the AMG Package and some other options, our tester came to $112,585. That amount of money will buy most people three or four cars, but for those who can afford it, it’s actually quite a bargain. After all, you get a complete full sized luxury car, and can save a hundred to two hundred thousand dollars by not needing to buy that Porsche, or Ferrari as a second vehicle to satisfy your speed demon jollies.
Share:

0 comments:

Contact

November 18th, 2023. Still being able to have joy for others.

Her death never took that from me.  Losing my Mama and Daddy never took this from me.  Life hasn't taken this away from me. Bitter exes ...