This is just a place to give my thoughts so that they do not eat me alive. I may post about my Life, music, sports or whatever I feel like.

Young Jeezy's album pushed back?

As of FIVE (four days if you are counting when this 'rumor' started)...it was still slated for release..
I have not seen OFFICIAL WORD that it ISN'T COMING OUT. I don't see it anywhere either. At this point, it is all just 'assumption'.

I am not surprised to hear the rumor though either. Just folks talking about it due to the fact that there is no tracklisting, Amazon pulled the release date and no album art. Now I am not going to SAY that it was pushed back but due to the fact that it has been delayed a couple of times now......the rumor clearly is going to have some sort of legs.




Oh and wait a minute...Big K.R.I.T. is signed to Def Jam too and his album got pushed back......Never mind, I am using common sense my bad. We are here to spread bad info on the Net I forgot...Couldn't be Def Jam....being....well....Def Jam could it? Naw....Gotta be these artists..(sarcasm)


 

Clearly that is not how other folks are seeing it. From Maybach Music....( I think we just got a hint here too....Think WTT.....quick moving marketing scheme, digital downloads, protecting against piracy.....hmmmmm. God Forgives I Don't is SAID TO BE COMPLETE so....Oh wait, maybe they are doing that with Jeezy's album too....(Oops there I go with that common sense again...my bad...As ya'll were..)





For the record, since this is MUSIC, I like both camps in that regard. So I don't have to 'choose'. Again, I'm not 19. Save that shit for the kids B. I listen to who I like to listen to and that's it.
Share:

0 comments:

Contact

November 18th, 2023. Still being able to have joy for others.

Her death never took that from me.  Losing my Mama and Daddy never took this from me.  Life hasn't taken this away from me. Bitter exes ...