This is just a place to give my thoughts so that they do not eat me alive. I may post about my Life, music, sports or whatever I feel like.

(Video) @Malice757 “Wretched, Pitiful,Poor, Blind,and Naked” #6 "Pray"


Pray from Malice of the Clipse on Vimeo.



Normally, I just put video up and let it breath. I HAVE TO SAY SOMETHING in regards to this. I won't say you aren't 'living' if you haven't had ALL OF THOSE THOUGHTS THAT HE JUST EXPRESSED IN THIS VIDEO but.....yeah....That was some REAL SHIT. Now for those of you at the 'beginning' of the 'journey', you might not be able to see yourself reflecting like this. Don't worry. None of us did. That MOMENT OF CLARITY though that Malice just put down? It is real. Super real. Front for the World like you never did it. It's okay. Your secret isn't safe though. Folks who have lived it know. That's if you have lived it like some of ya'll are out here kicking it like you did....Dope video. He said A LOT IN LESS THAN TWO MINUTES. Peep it.

Ya'll can keep your mythical 'super hero' ass niggas you idolize out here. You know those cats out here fronting like they are devoid of feelings and shit. Give me a real human being. I don't idolize anyone but I damm near sure don't want to hear that 'super nigga' shit. I'd rather hear/see real human emotion.
Share:

0 comments:

Contact

November 18th, 2023. Still being able to have joy for others.

Her death never took that from me.  Losing my Mama and Daddy never took this from me.  Life hasn't taken this away from me. Bitter exes ...