This is just a place to give my thoughts so that they do not eat me alive. I may post about my Life, music, sports or whatever I feel like.

(Video) I guess you aren't going to talk about the Casey Anthony video....



The prosecution didn't make a motion....the defense did though. Which is why it was sealed. I guess you could watch the video with the news commenting on it but if you watch it with no audio (as the TAPE ITSELF HAS NO AUDIO) YOU CAN COME TO YOUR OWN CONCLUSION.

(Chuckles) @ the new reporter saying 'Come to your own conclusion after he siced up his view.....lmao

Oh wait...we all know she did....that's right. Nevermind. Same argument you guys made for a certain person last week in reverse. Even though we weren't there................



Just trying to make you think out here folks...That's all.
Share:

0 comments:

Contact

November 18th, 2023. Still being able to have joy for others.

Her death never took that from me.  Losing my Mama and Daddy never took this from me.  Life hasn't taken this away from me. Bitter exes ...