This is just a place to give my thoughts so that they do not eat me alive. I may post about my Life, music, sports or whatever I feel like.

(Video) I find things that remind me of folks in the strangest places...Juicing video from @SantanaCaress




Explanation: When my Dad was actively running marathons, he would make his own juices and whatnot. This video reminds me of him doing that. Sitting around playing Steely Dan (or any of the MANY OTHER MUSICAL INFLUENCES that have shaped my own musical tastes) and putting in work in the kitchen to later be used for the physical work he did later. (Yeah, this is why as a dude, I don't see being nice in the kitchen as 'weird'. I grew up with someone who was.) Anyway..Enjoy the video and follow her other videos. I say 'remind' because well.....Yeah....Not gonna dwell...Enjoy the video.....*




*When I said I wasn't going to 'wait on ya'll' anymore in that post, I meant more than putting more women...lol I have other things I want to talk about.
Share:

0 comments:

Contact

November 18th, 2023. Still being able to have joy for others.

Her death never took that from me.  Losing my Mama and Daddy never took this from me.  Life hasn't taken this away from me. Bitter exes ...