This is just a place to give my thoughts so that they do not eat me alive. I may post about my Life, music, sports or whatever I feel like.

(Video) Behind the Scenes of @drakkardnoir's "Headlines" video/ Club Paradise...new track...




Oh my TL is going to be 'a blaze' with the 'comments' when they do see this video. Most will feign that they didn't 'see it' but we know that will be a lie.

I am also pretty sure 'Grown New York Simba' or the FaseKillerGhost will give their over the top opinions on it. Can't wait for all of that to be retweeted up and down the TL....(sarcasm)

Share:

0 comments:

Contact

November 18th, 2023. Still being able to have joy for others.

Her death never took that from me.  Losing my Mama and Daddy never took this from me.  Life hasn't taken this away from me. Bitter exes ...