This is just a place to give my thoughts so that they do not eat me alive. I may post about my Life, music, sports or whatever I feel like.

(Pictures) I don't know why ya'll don't just follow @Yaris_Sanchez....All the 'questions' you ask

me via the email, would be answered. I forget though, EVERYONE isn't on Twitter. Which is why you ask. Here you go. Here is your picture 'fix'. @ those of you not on here. Still not gonna 'answer' the MOST POPULAR questions about her for a couple of reasons.

The main reason being.."I don't care". @ either 'rumor'. Funny how the 'stat tracker' says that some of ya'll do though. @ the 'surgery'/'fade' questions. smh You are still gonna look at her so what's the point?





I ain't 'bout to start in on the latter subject either. For who? For what?- Ricky Watters.....











Share:

0 comments:

Contact

November 18th, 2023. Still being able to have joy for others.

Her death never took that from me.  Losing my Mama and Daddy never took this from me.  Life hasn't taken this away from me. Bitter exes ...