This is just a place to give my thoughts so that they do not eat me alive. I may post about my Life, music, sports or whatever I feel like.

(Picture) Throwback: From earlier this year..Emmaly Lugo aka @ImaTotalPackage is one of the baddest....video..shot by Derrick G .









EMMALY LUGO TOP 10 2011 M.I.L.F. OF SOUTH FLORIDA from DERICK G on Vimeo.









Here is the trailer to the rest of the series..















TOP 10 HOTTEST MAMI'S OF SOUTH FLORIDA from DERICK G on Vimeo.







Did I mention she is gonna be in the Rick Ross "9 Piece" video? My bad..























Share:

0 comments:

Contact

November 18th, 2023. Still being able to have joy for others.

Her death never took that from me.  Losing my Mama and Daddy never took this from me.  Life hasn't taken this away from me. Bitter exes ...