This is just a place to give my thoughts so that they do not eat me alive. I may post about my Life, music, sports or whatever I feel like.

(Picture) I guess this is the time to get up here and preach about nudes. @ Scarlett Johanson



You know...get up here and trash her for even 'taking the pictures' and all the other dumb shit that folks who have done things twenty times worse have done? Naw, I'm not about that. It was her phone. She should be able to do what she wants. @ it being 'hacked'. I'll reserve this same 'neutral' approach if something 'happens' to the person who did the hacking. Won't mean I won't enjoy the pictures though.

You don't like that I am taking that stance? Fuck you. How about that? lol

It is also worth noting two things. Yes, she has done 'nude scenes' and shoots before and honestly at this point the pictures that are out don't show much more that and two....these photos are private. Both points are valid to me. Have a great time 'picking a side of the fence' on this one...




Scarlett Johansson sexy scenes in 'Match Point' by AboutDeath




Scarlett Johansson nude hot and erotic scene by celebrityvideoslink
Share:

0 comments:

Contact

November 18th, 2023. Still being able to have joy for others.

Her death never took that from me.  Losing my Mama and Daddy never took this from me.  Life hasn't taken this away from me. Bitter exes ...