This is just a place to give my thoughts so that they do not eat me alive. I may post about my Life, music, sports or whatever I feel like.

Oh so that is why the views for the ESPN Body Issue have gone up...It is that time of year again...The names of this year's participants.

Hope Solo on the day she tweeted she would be posing for ESPN The Mag..Having a lil fun...























I am almost sure that if you either type in ESPN The Body Issue or look to your right in the "Popular Posts" section, you will see pictures from years past..


The female athletes:

Gymnast Alicia Sacramone, snowboarder Gretchen Bleiler, Soccer goalie Hope Solo,the WNBA's Sylvia Fowles; LPGA rookie Belen Mozo; track and field star Natasha Hastings; hockey player Julie Chu; tennis player Vera Zvonareva; surfer Steph Gilmore; tattooed roller derby player Suzy Hotrod and bowler Kelly Kulick.


The male athletes: The NBA's Blake Griffin, MLB's Jose Reyes NFL's Steven Jacksonspeedskater Apolo Ohno; NHL player Ryan Kesler; UFC light heavyweight champion Jon Jones; IndyCar racer Helio Castroneves; snowboarder Louie Vito; boxer Sergio Martinez; marathoner Ryan Hall and paralympian Jeremy Campbell.
Share:

0 comments:

Contact

November 18th, 2023. Still being able to have joy for others.

Her death never took that from me.  Losing my Mama and Daddy never took this from me.  Life hasn't taken this away from me. Bitter exes ...