This is just a place to give my thoughts so that they do not eat me alive. I may post about my Life, music, sports or whatever I feel like.

(Mixtape) It's just a musical day... @sakz5th) Rough Sketches Of A Portrait Vol.1 Hosted by @OG_Nitty ft. @FreshJacobs and more...

Or as he is listed here, Franc Nitty. Click the label (or scroll down the sidebar) and you can find out more about Franc Nitty. I have interacted with Sakz on Twitter on my main account and I've been waiting to hear what he had in store for the World musically.

New York...Bronx....@ where he is from.









That kid Heartbeat Da Producer is tough...I like his production style. I believe he is from...Newark, Delaware. If I am not mistaken....

Standout tracks: Display and Live My Life are the two tracks I REALLY dug. Go check him out. Here is Sakz other page...
Share:

0 comments:

Contact

November 18th, 2023. Still being able to have joy for others.

Her death never took that from me.  Losing my Mama and Daddy never took this from me.  Life hasn't taken this away from me. Bitter exes ...