This is just a place to give my thoughts so that they do not eat me alive. I may post about my Life, music, sports or whatever I feel like.

(Mixtape) Folks always ask me where to start if they want to get into Phonte Coleman's music...





DJ Flash of the J League just fixed that problem...Here you go. It is a true mixtape. As in the elements of DJing are present. You know...scratching...mixing. Maybe a lil transforming. You know....DJ shit. (Phonte just said that on Twitter...in so many words....but it was what I was expecting it to be.I''m about 5 minutes in as I type this...)  You do remember DJ Flash from the post I did on him earlier this week right? http://thewarehous.blogspot.com/2011/09/video-meet-djflashjleaugewbonus-video.html

UPDATE: A review of his new album Charity Starts At Home that was done here....
http://thewarehous.blogspot.com/2011/09/musicthoughts-phontigallos-phonte-long.htmlMEET DJ FLASH from Pricefilms on Vimeo.



  The MIXTAPE is free and available here
I have also made it available here but not for traffic purposes. Just in case folks need an alternative link...I know that FE would like to know just how many folks are getting the tape.... Here you go if things are a bit slow there.
Share:

0 comments:

Contact

November 18th, 2023. Still being able to have joy for others.

Her death never took that from me.  Losing my Mama and Daddy never took this from me.  Life hasn't taken this away from me. Bitter exes ...