This is just a place to give my thoughts so that they do not eat me alive. I may post about my Life, music, sports or whatever I feel like.

Kris Humphries and Ray J, famed for his sex tape with Kim Kardashian, exchange few words on a Delta flight on Sunday - NYPOST.com

Kris Humphries and Ray J, famed for his sex tape with Kim Kardashian, exchange few words on a Delta flight on Sunday - NYPOST.com

Let me preface this by saying two things:

This sounds like someone's ideal take of 'what would happen' if the two met on a plane. Not that they could never be on the same plane. They absolutely could be. They live in the same area. They run in the same circles in a sense. They are GOING TO RUN INTO EACH OTHER. That is not farfetched AT ALL. It is him acting like he didn't know him that I find odd. I mean maybe he did do that, if this even happened yet, but doing that wouldn't change shit. Kris married her. Doing that would be indicative of him accepting her past to an extent.

The flipside to this though is that he doesn't owe Ray J anything. I mean, again if this even happened, that gesture could be taken either way. Might have been genuine or it might have been him busting his balls (which most of you assholes would probably do). You never know.

The second thing I will say is this:

Most of you find this SUPER funny for the simple fact that you have been in Kris's shoes in some shape, form or fashion. So go ahead and take solace in something that is really just a part of life. Tell yourself the 'at least mine wasn't caught doing' stories. I'm sure you will feel better. The few of us who live in reality know that none of this really means shit unless you married a virgin (in all senses of the word). And we KNOW FOLKS AREN'T OUT HERE DOING THAT on the reg. Good luck finding that girl with 'slut tendencies' who some how only manages to exhibit them to you. lol

Here is the article in a nutshell:


Nothing is worse than sitting next to someone on a plane who has a sex tape with your wife. Kris Humphries was stone-faced seated next to Kim Kardashian’s ex, Ray J, on a Delta flight Sunday from LA to New Orleans. Humphries, who boarded in Minneapolis, was in an aisle seat across from the singer in first class. Humphries sat there for a few minutes before moving to a seat in front of Ray J.


After minutes of “awkward silence,” Ray J walked up to Humphries’ seat to congratulate him, but Kris acted like he didn’t recognize him. According to a source, “Ray J said, ‘Come on, you know who I am. I just want to say congratulations.’ Then Kris, realizing he was cornered, said, ‘Oh yeah, yeah, I’m sorry I know who you are.’ ” A mystery buyer is reportedly offering Vivid Entertainment a large sum to buy Kardashian’s sex tape with Ray J, to take it off the market. Some suspect that the buyer might be a member of the Humpdashian clan who may not want their family to see the tape. Humphries’ rep didn’t get back to us. Ray J’s rep declined to comment.



Share:

0 comments:

Contact

November 18th, 2023. Still being able to have joy for others.

Her death never took that from me.  Losing my Mama and Daddy never took this from me.  Life hasn't taken this away from me. Bitter exes ...