This is just a place to give my thoughts so that they do not eat me alive. I may post about my Life, music, sports or whatever I feel like.

From The Sounds & Wonders EP by Prosthetik Intelligentz (@doomgotbeats @mindmissiles ) x @GravityMovement X Investments

Prosthetik Intelligentz x GravityMovement present "Investment," the first released track from their joint "Sounds & Wonders EP" project.



















Investing in fantasies and not God.....@ the hook. I know folks know about 'em but not enough folks do to me.












Per their bandcamp....

1. A packaged CD copy of "The Sounds & Wonders EP" as well as a copy of B. Doom's Special Editon beat release titled "The Sade Experience!"
2. Stickers and CD inserts with liner notes and lyrics, and a track-by-track artwork display created by Eric "GravityMovement" Bannister as well as other extras!
* The first 25 purchases will receive a Special Edition Vinyl 7-inch copy of the EP for FREE!
* The first 50 purchases will receive an autographed copy of the EP signed by Eric "GravityMovement" Bannister as well as Ezzie B. and B. Doom of Prosthetik Intelligentz!

Pre-order includes immediate download of 1 track in your choice of MP3 320, FLAC, or other formats. A link to the complete album will be emailed to you the moment it’s released.

Pre-order Now  $9.99 USD
shipping on or around 12 December 2011
edition of 1000



Share:

0 comments:

Contact

November 18th, 2023. Still being able to have joy for others.

Her death never took that from me.  Losing my Mama and Daddy never took this from me.  Life hasn't taken this away from me. Bitter exes ...