This is just a place to give my thoughts so that they do not eat me alive. I may post about my Life, music, sports or whatever I feel like.

Forcast: Slightly cloudy with a chance slick talking from the ex wife..D. Wade and Gabby (Union) at the beach...

Reason why I say that is because her kids are in the picture. Which there is NOTHING WRONG WITH IT. However, in irrational BM/ex wife World, one doesn't know whether to hate the 'gal who wants nothing to do with your kids' or ' be mad because she is spending time with your kids..." I HOPE that I am wrong about that though. @ this particular case. Regardless as to how it went down, shit is over and all parties must move on. Anyway...here are the pics. Gabby stuntin' on 'em with the Heat bikini...No literally....I skipped probably the best picture because one of his sons is ALL up in the photo and I felt bad honestly. Sue me. Go find it somewhere else if you want it that bad..






Share:

0 comments:

Contact

November 18th, 2023. Still being able to have joy for others.

Her death never took that from me.  Losing my Mama and Daddy never took this from me.  Life hasn't taken this away from me. Bitter exes ...