This is just a place to give my thoughts so that they do not eat me alive. I may post about my Life, music, sports or whatever I feel like.

Clearly, the kids in Vancouver do 125 mph, in exotic cars in packs..pictures....Police take exception..




Gallery: The end of the road for street racers


I guess what I find SUPER INTERESTING ABOUT THIS IS THE AGE OF THE DRIVERS. Once you see the cars, you will understand why. I mean all kinds of exotics are repped on this list (Ferrari, Maserati, Lamborghini, Mercedes, Audi and Nissan R Series). These aren't some kids racing in souped up early model Mustang GTs or Honda Civics (even though when they do that it DOES get expensive..). Check the pics and the head on over to the newspaper link..













Share:

0 comments:

Contact

November 18th, 2023. Still being able to have joy for others.

Her death never took that from me.  Losing my Mama and Daddy never took this from me.  Life hasn't taken this away from me. Bitter exes ...