This is just a place to give my thoughts so that they do not eat me alive. I may post about my Life, music, sports or whatever I feel like.

(Audio) @Jb3Music and @theweekndxo.... B4 The Weekend Is Thru

Jesse Boykins III & The Weeknd - B4 The Weeknd Is Thru by Hypetrak

 I am going to point out something as a Jesse Boykins III fan..Hope it doesn't get taken the wrong way as I just want the folks who are The Weekend fans (or folks who don't know MUCH ABOUT EITHER ARTIST) to know....If you listen to the song below that Jesse released late last year, you will NOTICE SOME SIMILARITIES. I am sure this wasn't done on 'accident' btw so that isn't a diss. The hook for certain.

..So for me this is almost on some Maxwell 'Sumthing Sumthing" type time..Which I DUG BTW...@ slowed down version of this song...THIS is the missing element that I felt The Weekend's music misses for me at times. (Dope artist tho!) Good collabo...








Share:

0 comments:

Contact

November 18th, 2023. Still being able to have joy for others.

Her death never took that from me.  Losing my Mama and Daddy never took this from me.  Life hasn't taken this away from me. Bitter exes ...