This is just a place to give my thoughts so that they do not eat me alive. I may post about my Life, music, sports or whatever I feel like.

Video: @MikeHo_ "From Reel to real". An insight on my journey -- #TPK #happyplace

Now this man's work is featured ALL OVER THE BLOG. From his stills to his videos..He has shot videos for folks like the Legendary Charlie Wilson to SIYA..You've seen his work....Keep scrolling down...

..Peep his story as he speaks on how he got to where he is now.






Siya's video for 'I'm Gone'....Yup, he shot that too...


His video he shot for Brittanya O'Campo






Share:

0 comments:

Contact

November 18th, 2023. Still being able to have joy for others.

Her death never took that from me.  Losing my Mama and Daddy never took this from me.  Life hasn't taken this away from me. Bitter exes ...