This is just a place to give my thoughts so that they do not eat me alive. I may post about my Life, music, sports or whatever I feel like.

@therealMikedean calls into the @Combat_Jack show about the Watch The Throne leak #WTT...audio..

The Combat Jack Show (Watch The Throne Edition) 8-3-11 by PNCRadio


Good listen...If you are up on the situation, you can start at the 36 minute mark or so...if you aren't, I would probably listen to the first part at least...It will give you some background...


Oh and DdotOmen has answered. A couple of times on the subject.....
Share:

0 comments:

Contact

November 18th, 2023. Still being able to have joy for others.

Her death never took that from me.  Losing my Mama and Daddy never took this from me.  Life hasn't taken this away from me. Bitter exes ...