This is just a place to give my thoughts so that they do not eat me alive. I may post about my Life, music, sports or whatever I feel like.

New Single from Phonte (@Phontigallo feat. @Elzhi - Not Here Anymore (Prod. @9thWonderMusic)

From his upcoming solo album on September 27th......Charity Starts At Home...



01. Dance in the Reign
02. The Good Fight
03. Everything Is Falling Down
04. Not Here Anymore
05. Eternally
06. Sendin My Love
07. Ball and Chain
08. To Be Yours
09. Gonna Be A Beautiful Night
10. We Go Off
11. The Life of Kings
12. Who Loves You More

Now you get to see WHO IS ON TRACK #4 AND WHO PRODUCED IT....





Go listen to it here...http://www.theforeignexchangemusic.com/radio/not_here_anymore.html


and go get it here and since FE ALMOST ALWAYS CRASHES THEIR CAPACITY (That is a good thing..that means people want the product!) SO YOU CAN GET IT TOO here....



Share:

0 comments:

Contact

November 18th, 2023. Still being able to have joy for others.

Her death never took that from me.  Losing my Mama and Daddy never took this from me.  Life hasn't taken this away from me. Bitter exes ...