This is just a place to give my thoughts so that they do not eat me alive. I may post about my Life, music, sports or whatever I feel like.

The magazine photos of @AshleyLoganAL are dope but give me the homegrown joints she provides like these...

All day. I like seeing her how I would if I were to see her in person. Ya dig? That's just me though. I think her regular pics are the shit. Go follow her. She tweets out flicks and pops shit on her TL all the time.




(Even though this isn't a 'regular' picture, they just shot the flick and let her shine. I like that.) 



 The ratio though.....I don't think ya'll understand...Or maybe you do...

Share:

0 comments:

Contact

November 18th, 2023. Still being able to have joy for others.

Her death never took that from me.  Losing my Mama and Daddy never took this from me.  Life hasn't taken this away from me. Bitter exes ...