This is just a place to give my thoughts so that they do not eat me alive. I may post about my Life, music, sports or whatever I feel like.

A lil update on @Macmiller...."Frick Park Market"...videoand speaks on his new album Blue Slide Park..release date and such..






Get More: Music News



He is still going to set a date for the album since he isn't on a 'major'. I can dig that. It seems that someone (coughs...9th Wonder....maybe..) spoke to him about signing with a major. Or maybe he just PAYS ATTENTION. I can respect that he isn't in a hurry to sign. He is doing things his way. Love or hate his music, you have to respect that.

As you know Donald Trump gave him a shoutout earlier via a video....(Hate it or love it, it is still dope to get a compliment from Trump. Whether you agree with his 'assessment' on the Em thing or not..I don't like his politics either so...I can still recognize it is a good look.)




As you also know if you follow the blog, my boy @TheRealSap has worked with him in the past (He produced "Donald Trump" and is scheduled to be on Blue Slide Park (Mac's New Album)







Share:

0 comments:

Contact

November 18th, 2023. Still being able to have joy for others.

Her death never took that from me.  Losing my Mama and Daddy never took this from me.  Life hasn't taken this away from me. Bitter exes ...