This is just a place to give my thoughts so that they do not eat me alive. I may post about my Life, music, sports or whatever I feel like.

@JColeNC....video..Work Out...(@BerniceBurgos is his leading lady in this joint..)






Looks like some other scenes were added to that leak. Appears to be Brooklyn...Nice touch. I know some of his 'hardcore' fans may balk at this song's 'approach' but I don't mind it. He can't 'stay broke' for us, ya know?

I also hear/see folks talking about his 'buzz'...That's interesting in that folks can't seem to make up their mind as to whether 'buzz' really means anything and are also quick to call it 'manufactured'. Make up ya'lls mind man...

I think his fans will respond when he drops and the product will speak for itself...
Share:

0 comments:

Contact

November 18th, 2023. Still being able to have joy for others.

Her death never took that from me.  Losing my Mama and Daddy never took this from me.  Life hasn't taken this away from me. Bitter exes ...