This is just a place to give my thoughts so that they do not eat me alive. I may post about my Life, music, sports or whatever I feel like.

If only all Flash Mobs could be the peaceful.....



This was the ORIGINAL intent of flashmobs. This one took place in South Florida. Sunrise to be exact. In the middle of Ikea. With plenty of Ikea employees participating. I like how they walked off at the end and went on about their business.

See if folks were just doing THIS, nobody would be out here complaining about kids doing and stuff. Alas, we ALL KNOW THAT IS NOT WHAT HAPPENS.
Share:

0 comments:

Contact

November 18th, 2023. Still being able to have joy for others.

Her death never took that from me.  Losing my Mama and Daddy never took this from me.  Life hasn't taken this away from me. Bitter exes ...