This is just a place to give my thoughts so that they do not eat me alive. I may post about my Life, music, sports or whatever I feel like.

I put some things up here 'cause I know it resonates with folks. Here's one @9thWonder talking about FL Studio.....

He is one of those folks who got KILLED for using FL Studio.....but makes SUPER HOT BEATS WITH IT. Just a lil history lesson for some of you. In case you didn't know. If you are older, you probably do know. If you aren't, you probably have no clue so it is not your fault. Now you do. Shoutout to those young cats out here who ARE USING FL Studio to do their thing now...







Here is what him speaking on sampling too. Again, I know A LOT OF YOU KNOW but there are some cats who don't. I see 'em tweeting and hear them talk about it every day so....

Share:

0 comments:

Contact

November 18th, 2023. Still being able to have joy for others.

Her death never took that from me.  Losing my Mama and Daddy never took this from me.  Life hasn't taken this away from me. Bitter exes ...