This is just a place to give my thoughts so that they do not eat me alive. I may post about my Life, music, sports or whatever I feel like.

Goddess of the Week: @TracyReneeJones . Too Fly. « Beyond Black & White

Goddess of the Week: Tracy Renee Jones. Too Fly. « Beyond Black & White


My peoples...getting love....Get familiar with her.


Here is a piece of it...Just to get you started... Go to the link to read the rest of it...



Goddess of the Week: Tracy Renee Jones. Too Fly.

Goddess of the Week: Tracy Renee Jones. Too Fly.

“I am quiet chatterbox. I watch and observe people, until I’m more comfortable, and then I’m sure I talk too much. Kissing me is a great way to make me stop talking.”

Author : Christelyn Karazin

Author's Website | Articles from

Well, now. The writer has been asked to write about herself. A daunting task if there ever was one.

Some say I am dramatic, and that may be true, however I am an artist. If life is indeed a stage…then baby, I’m a star.

My name is Tracy Renee Jones, sometimes known as “TJ”. I am a writer, poet and performance artist. I also go by the name The Kinky Courtesan where I write smut for people of color that focuses on kink and fetishes. I chose to write about these topics because I study people’s behavior and not because I am a sexual superhero. I’ve come to find out that I have groupies; they don’t seem to notice the difference between Tracy and TRJ. Such a pity.

I used to be a curious girl and there wasn’t much to feed the need so I’m hoping my writing is found useful by other sexually enthusiastic young people.

In short. I write dirty stories, and perform them in dark, smokey bars. I also take racy photos and they bounce all over the internet.

I hope you aren’t possessive or insecure. However, if you are I”m sure you’d run in the opposite direction after reading that part. But if I’m staying with you then I’m there and if I wasn’t there was no way to keep me in the first place.

Did I mention that I am very upfront? I’m a Capricorn woman and have no patience for spinning my wheels. Loyalty means everything to me. I give people room to live. I’m not judgmental.

Shout out to Jersey. I swear everyone from NJ knows the state theme song, “Living on a Prayer” by Bon Jovi, you do know it don’t you?

I’m a certified geek. I rock out with politics, advocacy and law. I may go to law school. I may become a masseuse. Did I mention that anything is possible in my world. You’d be amazed if you knew what I knew. I’m an early adapter, technology is the illest. I’m not super serious, I’m silly, but I do have a collection of Dean’s list certificates. It sounds intellectually elitist to say but if I can’t have a robust conversation with you then we have no future.

I have ink and piercings, considering more, and the more you have the better. Did I mention I draw?

Have a back bone. I hope you do. If I said to you, “I’m a Kings Queen”, what does that mean to you? Submission is not a scary thought to me. It’s not given away all willy nilly, though.

Some people perceive me to be all over the place but if you’ll only look a little deeper you may notice that there is a Wizard behind the curtain.

She’s wearing stilettos and manicured toes.

Are you still with me?

Okay, strap yourself in…here goes.

I’m a free spirited hippie, often barefoot and sniffing flowers. I sometimes wake up early to go running and to listen to the birds sing as I watch the sunrise simply because I don’t want to miss it in case this is my last. I am quiet chatterbox. I watch and observe people, until I’m more comfortable, and then I’m sure I talk too much. Kissing me is a great way to make me stop talking.

I love rainy days and quality time spent in intimate settings. I’m not materialistic or fancy, preferring instead to shop in thrift stores way before it became trendy to do so. I don’t know the name or make of expensive cars, nor trendy restaurants. I haven’t been to that new club and no, I don’t pop bottles…much. Did I mention that I love to dance, if I’m in the mood, it could be at the club or in the house. I just need to dance. I don’t pop bottles because my Native American blood thinks it’s time to go on the war path after three drinks.

I drink in private where it’s perfectly safe for me to jump up and down on the bed like a trampoline.


Share:

0 comments:

Contact

November 18th, 2023. Still being able to have joy for others.

Her death never took that from me.  Losing my Mama and Daddy never took this from me.  Life hasn't taken this away from me. Bitter exes ...