This is just a place to give my thoughts so that they do not eat me alive. I may post about my Life, music, sports or whatever I feel like.

@9thWonderMusic X tracklisting X The Wonder Years X 9/27 ...ft. @Phontigallo, @macmiller, @Kendrick_Lamar @RealTalibKweli @fatbellybella and more...

Just read the tracklisting fam...

1. Make It Big ft. Khrysis

2. Band Practice Pt. 2 ft. Phonte & Median

3. Enjoy ft. Warren G, Murs & Kendrick Lamar

4. Streets of Music ft. Tanya Morgan & Enigma of Actual Proof

5. Hearing The Melody ft. Skyzoo, Fashawn & King Mez

6. Loyalty ft. Masta Killa & Halo

7. Now I’m Being Cool ft. Mela Machinko & Mez

8. Never Stop Loving You ft. Terrace Martin & Talib Kweli

9. Piranhas ft. Blu & Sundown of Actual Proof

10. Peanut Butter & Jelly ft. Marsha Ambrosius

11. One Night ft. Terrace Martin, Phonte, & Bird and The Midnight Falcons

12. Your Smile ft. Holly Weerd & Thee Tom Hardy

13. No Pretending ft. Raekwon & Big Remo

14. 20 Feet Tall ft. Erykah Badu & Rapsody

15. That’s Love ft. Mac Miller & Heather Victoria

16. A Star U R ft. Terrace Martin, Problem & GQ
Share:

0 comments:

Contact

November 18th, 2023. Still being able to have joy for others.

Her death never took that from me.  Losing my Mama and Daddy never took this from me.  Life hasn't taken this away from me. Bitter exes ...