This is just a place to give my thoughts so that they do not eat me alive. I may post about my Life, music, sports or whatever I feel like.

Well...Looks like I have something new to ride up 421 to. @Rapsodymusic...#ThankHerNow

.....available now...



Rapsody - Thank H.E.R. Now Tracklist

01. Thank You Pioneers
02. Thank H.E.R. Now [prod. 9th Wonder]
03. Lemme Think [prod. 9th Wonder]
04. Black Girl Jedi (Mara Jade) (ft. Heather Victoria) [prod. 9th Wonder]
05. Top Five (ft. King Mez & Laws) [prod. 9th Wonder]
06. Sweetest Hangover [prod. E. Jones]
07. Out Tha Trunk [prod. Amp]
08. Lampin’ [prod. Eric G.]
09. One Time (ft. Tab-One, Charlie Smarts & Phonte) [prod. 9th Wonder]
10. Extra Extra (ft. Mac Miller & Halo) [prod. Khrysis]
11. Fly Girl Power! (ft. Estelle) [prod. 9th Wonder]
12. Blankin’ Out the Remix (ft. Jean Grae - prod. by Khrysis
13. Sky Fallin’ (My Mind) [prod. 9th Wonder]
14. Love, Peace, & Soul (ft. Tyler Woods) [prod. Ka$h]
15. Baby Yeah! (ft. Marsha Ambrosius) [prod. 9th Wonder]
16. So Be It (ft. Big K.R.I.T.) [prod. 9th Wonder]
17. Black Diamonds (ft. Raekwon) [prod. 9th Wonder]
18. H.E.R. Throne [prod. Nottz]
19. Star Warz (ft. Murs & Sundown) [prod. Vitamin D]
20. The State of the Union [prod. Eric G.]

You can listen to it or download it.


She is like that. I still bump 'Return of the B-Girl' so that should tell you what you want to know...Like the last line of that promo poster says up top..


Respect 'culture over everything'......That's what I like about her.
Share:

0 comments:

Contact

November 18th, 2023. Still being able to have joy for others.

Her death never took that from me.  Losing my Mama and Daddy never took this from me.  Life hasn't taken this away from me. Bitter exes ...