This is just a place to give my thoughts so that they do not eat me alive. I may post about my Life, music, sports or whatever I feel like.

A video I know those in my own household have been waiting on. @frank_ocean...Novacane...video


frank ocean [novacane] from christopher francis ocean on Vimeo.


I know people are torn on this young man (I was too at one point...) but you have to give credit where credit is due. This joint is nice. Period.

Before you say it, no I didn't hate him. I was a lil peeved at the folks coming up on for not 'lauding' him when I did so with his work under his other name with Rick and 'em. He changes his name, gets 'affiliated' with a certain other group and all of the sudden 'we've been sleeping'? Naw champ. He had talent BEFORE THEN. That was my issue. I am the one who turned the folks on to him in my household after all..lol
Share:

1 comments:

The Niftian said...

I heard the track of this jawn cuz of Joe Budden (some may remember one particular night where I played the song 100+ times in a row SMH) and I just heard the original for the first time yesterday. Admittedly, I'm impressed. The video, albeit weird, was nicely done. I rank it highly for the artistic value...and the sudden shock at the end.

Contact

November 18th, 2023. Still being able to have joy for others.

Her death never took that from me.  Losing my Mama and Daddy never took this from me.  Life hasn't taken this away from me. Bitter exes ...