This is just a place to give my thoughts so that they do not eat me alive. I may post about my Life, music, sports or whatever I feel like.

Other things happened during the BET Awards. Patti tribute, Young Money, Alicia Keys and more...videos..pictures..




Or maybe you are one of those folks who feel because you didn't watch them 'live' and are only looking at the 'recaps' that you have done your part not to 'support' 'em? lol


Either way, in case you missed 'em, on purpose or not, here you go.

Shoutout to the 'morality' board types out there tweeting about the artists personal failures .....I see you out there. lol Its music. Get over it and yourselves man. For real. I would also suggest you buy some new batteries for those janky remotes you are using 'cause CLEARLY that must have been the reason why you were 'stuck' watching such a horrible Awards show. That you keep tuning into EVERY YEAR WITHOUT FAIL....







           

           

           








You can go to BET's site if you want to see them ALL actually. It is running a lil slow due to the traffic but you can see it all there.

           
Share:

0 comments:

Contact

November 18th, 2023. Still being able to have joy for others.

Her death never took that from me.  Losing my Mama and Daddy never took this from me.  Life hasn't taken this away from me. Bitter exes ...