This is just a place to give my thoughts so that they do not eat me alive. I may post about my Life, music, sports or whatever I feel like.

Just for those of you who come here looking for pics..No names on these...(NSFW for one of these..)

Just a Sunday drop...Here you go. The NSFW is at the bottom so...Oh and if you have seen these pictures 'somewhere else', don't forget I have a Tumblr too. So I might not be 'taking someone else's drops'. They may have gotten the majority of the pictures from my Tumblr in the first place. (Albeit, third to fourth person depending on the flick....)















Share:

1 comments:

The Niftian said...

Good god! The Lawd is my shepherd, he knows what I wants!

Contact

November 18th, 2023. Still being able to have joy for others.

Her death never took that from me.  Losing my Mama and Daddy never took this from me.  Life hasn't taken this away from me. Bitter exes ...