This is just a place to give my thoughts so that they do not eat me alive. I may post about my Life, music, sports or whatever I feel like.

It would be VERY BIG if @AnowaAdjah were to win Women's Health Magazine's 'Fittest Woman' contest.

I have heard you all bemoan the fact that no one who 'looks like you' is EVER REPRESENTED ON THE FRONT OF THOSE MAGAZINES sans for the occasional superstar. Here is your chance to make a difference. Go vote for Anowa. Her videos and pics are featured here on the blog and ALL OVER THE INTERNET. Here is her fanpage on Facebook.

Here is where you can vote for her....


What are you waiting for? Go help her make a difference!

Here is her official site...She just relaunched it I believe...
Share:

0 comments:

Contact

November 18th, 2023. Still being able to have joy for others.

Her death never took that from me.  Losing my Mama and Daddy never took this from me.  Life hasn't taken this away from me. Bitter exes ...