This is just a place to give my thoughts so that they do not eat me alive. I may post about my Life, music, sports or whatever I feel like.

Eithiopian model based in the DMV....@eyaluta...some more flicks. Looks like she is on Twitter now too.

We featured one flick on her,















Think it is high time we did a REAL POST ON HER.  So here you go.


FG Model- Eyaluta Sexy Thick Hips & Thighs

The ONLY Official Fashionglama.com Myspace Profile | Myspace Video




Tizita Thick Ass Redbone Model

The ONLY Official Fashionglama.com Myspace Profile | Myspace Video
Share:

0 comments:

Contact

November 18th, 2023. Still being able to have joy for others.

Her death never took that from me.  Losing my Mama and Daddy never took this from me.  Life hasn't taken this away from me. Bitter exes ...