This is just a place to give my thoughts so that they do not eat me alive. I may post about my Life, music, sports or whatever I feel like.

Courtesy of @ Soul_Sanc X @FEOfficial's Greatest Weapon of All Time (live in Philly)/ A few pics from Dear Friends: An Evening With The Foreign Exchange....







Greatest Weapon of All Time- Live in Philly.... (Videos provided by the Soul Sanctuary)






If you go to this link, you can see some more stills of the group on the road and footage in a nice lil video they have put together.

Oh wait...you don't have to go there....Here is the VIDEO ITSELF...



I am probably somewhere in this video since I was in the front at the Philly Concert. Taking pics and videos...


(Speaking of which, I need to change the blog's heading picture. It will still be FEOfficial but I not sure which one I am gonna pick. Ya'll wanna help?)



Oh it seems that Soul Sanctuary has pretty much the WHOLE PHILLY CONCERT on film...So the top footage in with this series of videos and enjoy some of the show that we saw.

Share:

0 comments:

Contact

November 18th, 2023. Still being able to have joy for others.

Her death never took that from me.  Losing my Mama and Daddy never took this from me.  Life hasn't taken this away from me. Bitter exes ...