This is just a place to give my thoughts so that they do not eat me alive. I may post about my Life, music, sports or whatever I feel like.

@CartierKitten...promo video for BSM Masquerade live show...6/28/2011...BrickSquad's own First Lady...



I get that 'feeling' every time I see Lauren on film. No, not THAT FEELING...The feeling you get when you see a person REALLY GIVING THEIR ALL IN THEIR PERFORMANCES AND RIDING THE WAVE. I have to make it my business to catch up with her and peep her live for myself again. In the meantime, if you are in the Atlanta area on the 28th, go peep her with her with the rest of her BrickSquadMuzik crew that is featured in the video.
Share:

0 comments:

Contact

November 18th, 2023. Still being able to have joy for others.

Her death never took that from me.  Losing my Mama and Daddy never took this from me.  Life hasn't taken this away from me. Bitter exes ...