This is just a place to give my thoughts so that they do not eat me alive. I may post about my Life, music, sports or whatever I feel like.

This honestly just should have been a shoot.. @AyishaDiaz..out and about in the streets..




I am serious. I am all for the 'props' and stuff that folks use but truthfully, my eyes don't have 'photoshop' and I don't need a cat smoothing out legs, breasts and butts for me. Let me see it how I would see it if I saw it in person. Ya know? Anyway, I am pretty sure this Dominican young lady is 'bout tired of me putting up her pics but my BLOG LOVES HER. You hear me? Loves her....I can't blame 'em...So here we go.....'Till the wheels fall off.....





Share:

0 comments:

Contact

November 18th, 2023. Still being able to have joy for others.

Her death never took that from me.  Losing my Mama and Daddy never took this from me.  Life hasn't taken this away from me. Bitter exes ...