This is just a place to give my thoughts so that they do not eat me alive. I may post about my Life, music, sports or whatever I feel like.

@ThaisConcepcion's preview of her sunset shoot w/ @AlexTiradoPhoto, more recent photos & feature on local radio station..

Can't wait for the rest of this set to turn up. Dope work by Alex and Thais as usual...



Here is some more of her recent work..







As you may or may not know, she is based in Tampa, Florida...

Here is sample of the feature by the radio station..(Don't you wish YOUR RADIO STATION DID FEATURES LIKE THIS?)



Share:

0 comments:

Contact

November 18th, 2023. Still being able to have joy for others.

Her death never took that from me.  Losing my Mama and Daddy never took this from me.  Life hasn't taken this away from me. Bitter exes ...