This is just a place to give my thoughts so that they do not eat me alive. I may post about my Life, music, sports or whatever I feel like.

@Swish41 with the daggers...

I hear a lot of folks say bad things about Dirk. How about this one? He is arguably one of the best PF in the game? I know a lot of you like your basketball players to be amateur tough guy participants but last I checked, this IS BASKETBALL RIGHT?

Now now..Lakers fans. Don't get all in a tizzy. I am not saying ya'll are dead in the water. But you lost TWO GAMES AT HOME. Can you at least admit there is cause for concern? I mean admitting that wouldn't make you any less of a fan btw. It would make you a realist. Nothing wrong with that. Anyway..here are Dirk's highlights..Hey Dallas, keep your skirt down. You are up 2-0. I'd keep the pedal mashed down if I were you.

Share:

0 comments:

Contact

November 18th, 2023. Still being able to have joy for others.

Her death never took that from me.  Losing my Mama and Daddy never took this from me.  Life hasn't taken this away from me. Bitter exes ...