This is just a place to give my thoughts so that they do not eat me alive. I may post about my Life, music, sports or whatever I feel like.

So Mendy (@R_Mendenhall) apologized? Oh...

Now I don't agree with EVERYTHING that he said but I 'understand' why he said it AND RESPECT THAT IT IS HIS RIGHT TO FEEL THAT WAY. I mean if he can't speak his mind on that without folks logic leaping that the ENTIRE ORGANIZATION feels that way then the WORLD is in a sad state of affairs. Which is what I 'heard' was the line of thinking by a few. Mofos are REALLY THAT STUPID? Not buying it. Just say you didn't like what he said and leave it at that. Don't play that 'Does the city/organization feel that way' card? Surely you have more COMMON SENSE THAN THAT. Surely.

Don't worry..I 'get it' @ why there was a need to apologize for publicity sake but I don't think he had anything to apologize for truthfully. Doesn't mean that I 'agree with him' either totally but he shouldn't have to apologize for that to me. 

Yeah...yeah..yeah..I know...Just shut up and play football. FOH with that. Some of you WAX PHILOSOPHICAL ALL DAY LONG ABOUT SHIT YOU KNOW NOTHING ABOUT. Would you like for me to run up on your and say:

'Look here...shut up and make my burger...." 

"Shut up and get my money..."


"Shut up and take transfer my call..."


I am not saying that he should be 'revered' as some philosopher or something either but lets not act like some of you are 'rocket scientist' out here. Especially you 'loud and wrong' folks who love to talk out your ass. He spoke on it. If you 'don't care what he thinks' or think that 'low of his opinion' then it probably SHOULDN'T BOTHER YOU anyway right? Right. 


Ya'll are quick as HELL to assume the 'absolute worst' in someone's statement EVEN WITH CLARIFICATION. (Which he did in some of the tweets after that one.) He said why he thought that way and what the 'real issue' was he had with it. Which was the 'overkill' of cats celebrating. Same way cats were 'ELATED' in other countries that HATED THE US (and some of you SAME PEOPLE HERE QUIETLY WHO SAID WE 'DESERVED IT'. ) Yeah..ya'll forgot about that huh? Remember how you were 'up in arms' about folks ACTUALLY HAVING THE NUTS TO CELEBRATE THOSE TOWERS COMING DOWN? You were PISSED. I was pissed. I am not sure HOW NO ONE SAW THAT IN RASHARD'S COMMENTS. Oh that's right...He is a football player. Shame on him for FUCKING THINKING. 

You can't CONDEMN FOLKS ON ONE HAND FOR CELEBRATING THE DESTRUCTION THAT 9/11 CAUSED AND THEN TURN AROUND AND GET MAD 'CAUSE YOU GET CALLED ON IT FOR DOING THE SAME THING WHEN THE PERSON CAUSED IT DIED. Either it is okay to 'celebrate' death or it isn't. Which is all that Rashard is guilty of pointing out. But no..no ..no no NO! You didn't like that. How dare he point out that NOW? He should have waited...For? For you to get out of your feelings? For you to remember that you condemned others for doing the same when death happened on your SOIL? (Which would have NEVER HAPPENED BY THE WAY.) I am sure that some of you have some REAL CONVENIENT REASONS WHY IT IS OKAY for you and not for others. Keep on MISSING THE POINT OF HIS STATEMENTS. 


Again..I am not with him on the conspiracy part of it but I understand. THE INITIAL STATEMENT THOUGH? Oh I get it. He called folks on their hypocrisy and they got mad about it. He called a SPADE A SPADE. Fuck it. 


Now I know that some of you are SO DENSE that you will think that I am 'anti-American'. That is the FURTHEST THING FROM THE TRUTH. I am just not about to get up here and go running in the streets over the death of that man. For a WHOLE LOTTA REASONS. One including that I was paying attention when he spoke. He always spoke as if he 'knew' he was going to be killed and set up an infrastructure to keep shit rolling. So I know this isn't 'over'. I am glad I don't have to see 'him' in that DAMM CAVE. I don't like the cat. Never did. I take no JOY in it like some of you do. Then again...some of you take joy in watching To Catch A Predator though so....I can't use you as a gauge of 'what to take joy out of..'

I digress though. Here is his clarification.


Anyway..here are the tweets and here is his apology....


Share:

0 comments:

Contact

November 18th, 2023. Still being able to have joy for others.

Her death never took that from me.  Losing my Mama and Daddy never took this from me.  Life hasn't taken this away from me. Bitter exes ...