This is just a place to give my thoughts so that they do not eat me alive. I may post about my Life, music, sports or whatever I feel like.

(Scratches head)..@kimkardashian...not a dimple..not a ripple...just straight..

Yeah....Oh and for you 'ladies' that say..."You never post up shit for us.."..Kris is in the pictures. You are welcome. I mean....I wasn't going to cut him out. It is his woman. Why would I do that? Play on plair....(Go ahead and make your 'comments' now. @ what you think of her. I know some of you 'know that role well'..Cough...cough...Maybe that is why you think it. She is on the beach with HER MAN. But hey...ya'll the same cats that give props to folks for leaking PHOTOS of their former exes and wives so what should I expect right?









Share:

0 comments:

Contact

November 18th, 2023. Still being able to have joy for others.

Her death never took that from me.  Losing my Mama and Daddy never took this from me.  Life hasn't taken this away from me. Bitter exes ...