This is just a place to give my thoughts so that they do not eat me alive. I may post about my Life, music, sports or whatever I feel like.

@laanez told us she was gonna blond....


She pulled that shit off LOVELY TOO. Not everyone can do it. Trust me. I have seen some that look bad. Its a good look in this case. 

Someone asked me 'What does she do and why do you post her here?"

My answer is simple. Dope is dope. Whether you are in a magazine or not, if I think you are dope, I will put you up here. That is the difference between here and a lot of other places. They ONLY put people who aspire to be in the limelight. I have no idea if she does or not truthfully. I just think she is dope and thus, here she is. (For the record, she HAS RETWEETED a post I did on her so I know she doesn't 'mind' the attention. I am not that crass. Sheesh..)

Judging by the number of times her pictures have been downloaded on this site, I am not alone in thinking that.




Share:

0 comments:

Contact

November 18th, 2023. Still being able to have joy for others.

Her death never took that from me.  Losing my Mama and Daddy never took this from me.  Life hasn't taken this away from me. Bitter exes ...