This is just a place to give my thoughts so that they do not eat me alive. I may post about my Life, music, sports or whatever I feel like.

I imagine that Twitter buying Tweetdeck isn't exactly 'good news'...

I mean I know WHY they did it. UberMedia was buying up the other platforms. Cool. I get that. (If you DON'T GET IT....read here..) What I fear though is that they will either clutter Tweetdeck up with ads or just straight do away with it. I mean I can't imagine them keeping it really. But I understand why they bought it. I just hope that they don't do away with it. It is how I tweet honestly. All my columns are in order. I can actually keep up with the thousand or so real followers I have on my main account AND run the blog's account from there at that same time. Yeah..I would adjust but Twitter probably wouldn't be the same for me. Unlike most folks, I started out on TWITTER FROM MY LAPTOP. Not the phone. So it yeah...another platform besides 'basic Twitter' (which I see they are TRYING TO IMPROVE) won't do for me.
Share:

0 comments:

Contact

November 18th, 2023. Still being able to have joy for others.

Her death never took that from me.  Losing my Mama and Daddy never took this from me.  Life hasn't taken this away from me. Bitter exes ...