This is just a place to give my thoughts so that they do not eat me alive. I may post about my Life, music, sports or whatever I feel like.

I am going to do a Twitter 2 X Chromosome of the Week UPDATE first... @BitchUJustMad2

I am sure if you hit the label...you will see her under her PREVIOUS NAME...

I didn't name one last week 'cause I was out of town. I am back now. I will name one this week though. In the meantime, enjoy the update. She is back on my main TL so I thought I would bring her back here on mo 'gin.















Yes..I 'spotlight' folks who aren't 'famous' too. That is ACTUALLY how this whole series started. I just don't do it as much 'cause some people 'don't know how to take a compliment, bask in it and leave it at that...' I kinda shied away from it 'cause some folks don't 'get it'.

CLEARLY SHE IS NOT ONE OF THEM. :) Hence the 'update'. 


Ya'll welcome. @ those of you who had NO CLUE IT WENT DOWN LIKE THAT.
Share:

0 comments:

Contact

November 18th, 2023. Still being able to have joy for others.

Her death never took that from me.  Losing my Mama and Daddy never took this from me.  Life hasn't taken this away from me. Bitter exes ...