This is just a place to give my thoughts so that they do not eat me alive. I may post about my Life, music, sports or whatever I feel like.

Hilarity...Bomani Jones on Lebron's hairline..Might wanna listen 'cause it isn't what you think...



I guess I should add something but he really said it all. Ya'll know I am a Lebron fan too but he is wearing a small hand towel on his head at this point so this is warranted..Besides, as the video says....others feel his pain...Ya dig? 

Shoutout to my peoples in the barbershop I go to reading this right now CRACKING UP AND BEJIING A CAT UP AT THE SAME TIME breathing life into someone's hairline as we speak. I see you.*

*I didn't @ Bo 'cause I know Bo searches for his name on Tweetdeck. My posts go to Twitter so he will see it and do as he sees fit. I shouldn't even have to say this but I KNOW how some of you are. 


Share:

0 comments:

Contact

November 18th, 2023. Still being able to have joy for others.

Her death never took that from me.  Losing my Mama and Daddy never took this from me.  Life hasn't taken this away from me. Bitter exes ...