This is just a place to give my thoughts so that they do not eat me alive. I may post about my Life, music, sports or whatever I feel like.

Happy birthday to Stevie Wonder......some of my favorite Stevie songs..including a Sesame Street memory..

How many of ya'll remember this?






















These are just some of them...Trust me. I could be here for awhile listing 'em. (Waits for you to tell the corny joke in your head that 'He wouldn't know 'cause he can't see..'. I know you want to. Go ahead..)


This one is really close to me because it was something that my Dad would play EVER DAY. Without fail so yeah..

Share:

0 comments:

Contact

November 18th, 2023. Still being able to have joy for others.

Her death never took that from me.  Losing my Mama and Daddy never took this from me.  Life hasn't taken this away from me. Bitter exes ...