This is just a place to give my thoughts so that they do not eat me alive. I may post about my Life, music, sports or whatever I feel like.

@SubsoniqRadio sits down w/ @9thWonderMusic to discuss @LilBTheBasedGod, @phontigallo and more...

Head on over to the source to hear the entire piece there or to hear more from Sub..: 

Definitely a good listen! 

Or you could hear it here...and THEN go over to Sub's spot...Whichever you choose. 





Sub-Session: 9th Wonder  - Play List
Little Brother – Speed
Nas – N.Y. State of Mind
Jay-Z – Threat
Smokey Robinson – Cruisin’
Erykah Badu – Honey
Pete Rock & C.L. Smooth – They Reminisce Over You (T.R.O.Y.)
The Roots – Act Too (The Love Of My Life) f/Common
9th Wonder/Buckshot – Side Talk
David Banner/9th Wonder – Stutter (f/Anthoney Hamilton)
Murs/9th Wonder – Yesterday And Today > H-U-S-T-L-E
Lil B/Jean Grae/Phonte/9th – Base For Your Face
De La Soul – Church
Little Brother – The Listening
Share:

0 comments:

Contact

November 18th, 2023. Still being able to have joy for others.

Her death never took that from me.  Losing my Mama and Daddy never took this from me.  Life hasn't taken this away from me. Bitter exes ...