This is just a place to give my thoughts so that they do not eat me alive. I may post about my Life, music, sports or whatever I feel like.

So Madden has MOVED THE RELEASE DATE BACK OF THE GAME FOR good.




Interesting. Now I wonder what that means for those versions that ALWAYS seem to 'fall off the truck' (THAT MADDEN GIVES TO THE TOP BALLERS SO THEY CAN BE AHEAD OF THE CURVE...)


Should be interesting. Not exactly opposed to it as now you won't have to wait for a patch to fix some of the roster. I would think. I know it is for marketing reasons though as well. @ move. I imagine to the 'casual' fan/observer, this is ALL ABOUT THE LOCKOUT. I don't think so though if the move is a permanent one. Not gonna lockout every year yanno? This was probably in the works for some time.


LINK:
Share:

0 comments:

Contact

November 18th, 2023. Still being able to have joy for others.

Her death never took that from me.  Losing my Mama and Daddy never took this from me.  Life hasn't taken this away from me. Bitter exes ...