This is just a place to give my thoughts so that they do not eat me alive. I may post about my Life, music, sports or whatever I feel like.

See it is PICTURES LIKE THESE that have gotten @Yaris_Sanchez into consideration




for Web Girl of the Year in King Magazine. 



No knock on the 'glossies', 'cause I know some of you like them, but when she does stuff like this here?




You have to at least consider her.....She has some worthy opponents though. Check her out and vote for your favorite at King's site..

Oh and if you think THE SITE JUST STARTED SUPPORTING HER, why don't you take a gander over to the left, find her name and picture and see just how 'new' we are to her here at the Warehouse.









Share:

0 comments:

Contact

November 18th, 2023. Still being able to have joy for others.

Her death never took that from me.  Losing my Mama and Daddy never took this from me.  Life hasn't taken this away from me. Bitter exes ...