This is just a place to give my thoughts so that they do not eat me alive. I may post about my Life, music, sports or whatever I feel like.

Porsche Sportec SPR1 ......pictures and videos...



The new 6-speed manual transmission received a Sportec high performance clutch, along with oil cooling for the AWD system with a limited slip differential. It has a 60/60 percent locking effect for maximum performance. At the track, the Sportec Porsche SPR1 FL can sprint from 0 to 100 km/h in 3.0 seconds flat, hit 200 km/h in just 9.7 seconds, and reach a top speed of 380 km/h.
Share:

0 comments:

Contact

November 18th, 2023. Still being able to have joy for others.

Her death never took that from me.  Losing my Mama and Daddy never took this from me.  Life hasn't taken this away from me. Bitter exes ...